Hi. If we haven’t met before, I’M YOUR HOST, Ginny Hanson.
My days are split between being a grandmother and helping those who have an autoimmune disease, who find themselves living in isolation, create connections and relationships and regain control of their lives so they can finally embrace and feel life worth living.
I’m a mother to three incredible adult children, seven amazing grandchildren, and four active great-grandchildren.
WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
- I am a total introvert
- I am competitive
- I am obsessed with reading and gaining knowledge
- I am a country gal through and through
MY GOALS THAT ARE NOT SO SECRET ANYMORE…
- To visit all the National Parks in the US
- To own land with horses and a home
- To be an Advocate for MS
- To write a memoir
WHAT MAKES ME GOOD AT WHAT I DO…
- I have experience living with Multiple Sclerosis for 30 years
- I have experience living with Rheumatoid Arthritis for 15 years
- I have experience living with Sjogren’s for 15 years
- I a member of the National Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation
- I am a member of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- I have attended the National Sjogren’s Convention
- I c0-chair leading our local Sjogren’s support group
- I am the founder of https://www.LiveWellChronicallyIll.com
- I educate, encourage, and empower people on my social media channels
MY STORY EXCERPT…
My journey with autoimmune diseases began in 1989 with a diagnosis of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I was a young, active, 33-year-old mother of three children under the age of 12. I have dealt with sadness, loss of friendships, anxiety, panic attacks, isolation, depression, extreme fatigue, and chronic pain. Diagnosed with Sjogren’s Disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis intensified the symptoms I had already been dealing with from my MS.
WHY I DO WHAT I DO NOW…
I give people hope. I educate, encourage, and empower those living with a chronic illness so they are able to become an advocate of their own health care. I offer freebies, quizzes, 3 and 5-day challenges, and mastermind classes for continual mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
Don’t let your challenges hold you hostage. You can live well with a chronic illness. Let me show you how.
Nice to digitally meet you!
Tell me, where are you from?